September 24, 2008

POINT OF ENTRY AND THE RED RING OF DEATH

Multi-instrumentalist-Rush-maniac-LRRG Tensiveseth is back submitting stuff. He shares with us some material which came out of that strange mind of his, translated into music: "Point Of Entry" and "Red Ring Of Death."

The first of these is a little under 2 minutes instrumental recording which shows just how talented this guy is. It goes through three instances (with two pauses) which seems, in my very humble opinion, the beginning of -and I'm guessing here- an epic Rush-style over 10 minute song. Definitively worth checking it out.

Second one is the shortest: a guitar solo that surely reminds me of the Atari-playing days; while it's title reminds me of my deceased XBox 360 and, with it, the fueling hatred I feel towards all things Microsoft.

In case you missed the links up there:
Download "Point Of Entry" (c)
Download "Red Ring Of Death" (c)

Please remember both songs are Copyrighted.

Submit your original LRRG material to: LRRGods@gmail.com