September 11, 2008

DOUBLE STUMBLE


STEREO/HQ HERE

I love it when this happens. I was looking for a video to post today and came across this wonderful rendition of Radiohead's "Street Spirit" by British youngster LRRG StellaRose1990 which she recorded in her shed. After wishing I had a shed myself, I went to her channel to check more of her videos out, and that's when, among her exchanged comments with other users, I came across...


STEREO/HQ HERE

...this rendition of Newton Faulkner's "Dream Catch Me," by an Australian youngster LRRG - rachellaing89. I found her voice awesome and she put me in quite a predicament: which one of these two talented girls should I post? and then it hit me: "wait a minute," I thought. "I can do whatever the hell I want with this website!" So I decided to post them both. I'm quite sure I won't receive any complaints from anyone.