March 13, 2009

LRRGODDESS WEEK: Zombie Rockstar


STEREO/HQ HERE
Opposite to the other kind of covers in YouTube, acoustic songs have to be made by predominantly women. Apparently they're less embarrassed to pick up a guitar and sing than men, and thank god for that. I've run across some great talents.

Rockstar122083's rendition of The Beatles' "You've Got To Hide Your Love Away"was one of the first acoustic covers I favorited back when I had my old channel. I looked for her videos again with my more recent channel, and was glad to find she has continued to post acoustic covers, and, once again, I immediately subscribed.

However, I decided to post a more recent video of hers, instead of the Beatles one, so here she is doing her rendition of one of the most acoustically covered songs in YouTube: The Cranberries' "Zombie."