November 18, 2008

YOUNG LRRG DOES A YOUNG SONG



STEREO/HQ HERE

First of all, let me apologize for my few days absence from posting. Besides Windows sucking, I got floored by a raging flu and just now my thoughts are making sense again. Or as much as they used to. Daily posting (or almost) will resume now.

I'm going to try to explain this submission, hoping it makes sense and I don't lose the reader along the way. Please remember I have a flu, so bare with me. *Sniff*.

For the first time ever (I think) the user submitting this video is not the person apearing on it. It was submitted by mrn27. The girl doing an amaznig job playing and singing goes by the name of Shealeigh (and thank god I'm writing this and not speaking it because I'd probably butcher her name trying to pronounce it), and she's doing a song by Young Hines -this guy- called "Freezin' in June."

Where do kids this young get this kind of talent? When I was her age I was a bone-head playig with my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figures and runing into walls. Thanks a lot to mrn27 for sending over this talented young LRRG.

Got a video you'd like to submit? Send it over to LRRGods@gmail.com, or the LRRG YouTube Channel with the title "LRRG Submission" or something other to that effect!