February 4, 2009

LRRG TITLE BANNER CONTEST

As you can see, the main title banner in this blog is gone. I thought it looked a little bland. So, instead of working my ass off creating a new one, I decided I'll use the many talents of you readers out there to create a new one! (teehee).

Restrictions (or lack there of):
  • .GIF, .JPEG, or .PNG formats.
  • 750 pixels wide; the height is up to you.
  • You can submit as many designs as you want.
  • No deadline (as of yet).
These restrictions are subject to change.

The winner will become the new title banner, as well as the link banner.

Please do not worry about the deadline since there's not one yet, so take your time. I'll post one after I received a few entries, and, after that, we'll vote on the entry we like best, and that will become the new main title banner for this blog.

Submit your entries to either the LRRG e-mail address: LRRGods@gmail.com (please include "LRRG banner contest" as a subject), or this thread in the LRRG Forums.

Entries so far:by EricSes

by LouddrummerO

by zodiakironfist

by girhen


Get crackin'! And remember, take your time, no rush!