June 27, 2008

"...the guitar is gay..."


LRRG Submission on a Friday?!? Yes! I've gotten quite a few submissions now, so I figured I'd post the Douchebag Comment Submissions on Friday (if I have none left, then I'll resume the usual posts) and keep on posting the regular videos on Mondays. Now, on to the literary work for today:

This comment was deleted, so I don't have the screen shot, but the idiocy of it is still amazing.

"shity!!!!!!!!! na just playing its ok but the guitar is gay as fuck looking" -- by jorgeslived

...these people should really lead some very very sad lives. It does make you wonder, what was he expecting to get as a response? "Oh, really? I'll go switch guitars. Thanks for telling me!".


Got a douchebag comment? Submit it to: LRRGods@gmail.com. Please include "Douchebag Comment" as a subject. Thank you!