March 11, 2008

HAPPY 311 DAY!

We, the Living-Room Rock Gods, seem to love 311. Maybe it's because their songs are so fun to play. For this 311 Day I did the obvious and looked for a couple of 311 related videos.

First one is for the "Resources" section of this site. It's a bass song tutorial of "All Mixed Up" done by thatbassguy1. For more tutorials and just bass fun in general, be sure to check his blog at http://heybassguy.blogspot.com/ (he only uses YouTube as storage for his videos):


For the second video, I'm going to fall into a bit of self-involvement. This sl9guitar video had already been posted here. Originally, he was doing a "Down" guitar cover. When the song was done, his play list moved to "Random" immediately, and he couldn't help himself and just kept going. I thought this was awesome, so I "stole" his video and added a bass line to both songs. I hope you enjoy!


Have a happy 311 Day!