May 15, 2008

CAKE WITH PEPPERS

Since I didn't post anything yesterday, there will be a double feature today.


CAKE is definitively not a popular band to cover in YouTube. Very few people do for some reason. A few LRRGs have covered some tunes, and there's even a collaboration for "I Will Survive" in the archives. Now we can add this great rendition of CAKE's "Never There" by SJDrummer02. I get tired just by listening that hi-hat go.


The second update for today is a bass rendition of "Snow" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers by emusedone, who's quite remarkable. It's not that she's a bassist, even though she suffers from Lupus, which has given her arthritis on her left hand. What you have to admire is her I-play-like-this-weather-you-like-it-or-not attitude, and for that, I salute you, sister LRRG!

Submit your LRRG videos to: LRRGods@gmail.com